Remember what life was like before urinary incontinence?
Let's get back to that, with Contino®.
Free yourself from the burden of Urinary Incontinence! Watch this video to learn how Contino® can help you regain control.
- Contino® is a self-administered urethral insert that controls bladder leakage
- Includes health professional personalized fitting and support
- Comfortable and pain free – you won’t even know it’s there
- Reduces your need for diapers and pads
- Portable kit in a pocket-sized package.
- Convenient and affordable subscription model
Control the flow of urine so you can approach everyday with confidence. Unlike pads, diapers, and other urinary incontinence “solutions,” Contino® obstructs the flow of urine from exiting the body and allows the bladder to fill normally. This enables you to control when your urine is released, avoiding inconvenient and embarrassing messes.
Contino® is more than just a product. Contino® is an integrated solution for men that includes a personalised fitting, training, and ongoing support from a Contino® Trainer who is a healthcare professional experienced with treating incontinence. Your Contino® Nurse Liaison is there to answer your questions and lead support you through the trial process
A comfortable and more effective alternative to pads, diapers, briefs, and clamps that fits inside of a discreet case the size of an eyeglass container. Reduce your worry about the mess and inconvenience that comes from leaking urine.
Don’t let urinary incontinence control your life and restrict you from doing the things you love. Contino® allows you to stay active and social as it avoids the pitfalls of traditional incontinence treatments.
80% of those with urinary incontinence are unsatisfied with the current market solutions.
1 in 6 Canadian men suffer from urinary incontinence.
Hear from others just like you who have regained control with Contino®.
Control your bladder leakage so you can get on with life.
Bladder leakage control
Contino® is much more than just a medical device.
It is a holistic solution.
Contino® Urethral Insert
Healthcare Professional Guidance from a Contino® Trainer
Contino® is an integrated solution for men that includes a personalised fitting, training, and ongoing support from a Contino® Trainer who is a healthcare professional experienced with treating incontinence.
You will work closely with your Contino® Trainer to control your bladder leakage in a way that works for you.
Control the flow in 3 simple steps.
Stress urinary incontinence is a complex and chronic condition that is often difficult to find a solution for.
But with Contino®, it's easy.
Decide if Contino® is right for you
- The first step is to Contact Us and speak with a Contino® Nurse Liaison who will guide you to make your Contino® journey as effortless as possible.
- The Contino® Nurse Liaison will answer your questions, help you to decide if Contino® is right for you and when you are ready book an assessment with a Contino® Trainer at a nearby clinic location.
PERFECTING THE PROCESS
Start your 30-day free trial
- The Contino® Trainer will conduct an assessment and provide personalized fitting and training to start your 30-day free trial.
- The 30-day free trial includes Contino® products and follow up consultations with your trainer. A $100 deposit is required to participate in the trial and is fully refundable if you aren't satisfied and you return the Contino® products.
- Your Contino® Trainer and Contino® Nurse Liaison are always available for support and check-ins.
An affordable subscription plan
- Contino® works using a convenient and affordable subscription plan that delivers everything you need right to your door.
- The subscription costs $100 a month, plus shipping, which is similar to the cost for a typical pad/adult diaper user.
The truth is: I was scared that the device would be painful or uncomfortable
But once you try it you will quickly learn that using Contino® is an effortless and comfortable process.
"I have no pain, I have no discomfort and I am relaxed when I'm applying it... I don't even know it's there."
- John, Contino® User
“Life is the same now as it was before the surgery… I’m dry as popcorn. Everything is back to normal - the impact is gone.”
- Ken, Contino® Inventor
“I thought: I’m walking around and I’m going to feel something there - but no, I was comfortable and I am happy about that.”
- Brian, Contino® User
The only thing to fear is not trying.
Get your life back today.
The solution to your incontinence is just one click away